My teaching philosophy boils down to the following two principles: all students are capable of success, and all students should be held to a high standard.
More detailed information, including specifics of what I do in the classroom, can be found in my statement of teaching philosophy.
- Math M-211: Single-Variable Calculus I
- Math M-301: Linear Algebra with Applications
- Intro. to Number Theory (Clemson University)
- Linear Algebra I (Wake Forest University)
- Calculus III (Clemson University)
- Calculus II (Clemson University)
- Calculus I (Wake Forest University, Clemson University)