My teaching philosophy boils down to the following two principles: all students are capable of success, and all students should be held to a high standard.
More detailed information, including specifics of what I do in the classroom, can be found in my statement of teaching philosophy.
- M-343: Ordinary Differential Equations
- M-371: Intro. to Numerical Analysis
- Introduction to Numerical Analysis (Indiana University)
- Ordinary Differential Equations (Indiana University)
- Introduction tp Probability & Statistics (Indiana University)
- A Brief Survey of Calculus, pt. 2 (Indiana University)
- Linear Algebra I (Indiana University, Wake Forest University)
- Intro. to Number Theory (Clemson University)
- Calculus I (Indiana University, Wake Forest University, Clemson University)
- Calculus II (Clemson University)
- Calculus III (Clemson University)